Customizing your shave and learn how to choose a razor: Fusion blades and razor handles
All men – and shaves – are different
There are many differences to account for when we talk about face shaving, razors, and blades:
- Face shape and size
- Skin type, texture
- Beard shapes
- Beard Hair thickness and growth patterns
- Shaving habits and style
- Personal preferences
The fact of the matter is, there is no one ‘right’ way to shave, and there is no one ‘right’ razor. Every man is different – and every shave is different.
Finding your perfect shave with Gillette Fusion
There’s a diverse range of Gillette Fusion handles and blade refills to choose from, and every Gillette cartridge of the Fusion family fits every razor handle of the Fusion family. You can customise your shave, based on your skin type and other personal preferences.
The Gillette Fusion family includes:
- The original Gillette Fusion razor, the debut of our cutting-edge 5-blade technology, plus the precision of an additional blade on the back for shaving tricky areas and defining facial hair styles.
- Gillette Fusion Power razors, which bring gentle micropulses to reduce friction and help increase razor glide for improved comfort.
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall technology is designed to maintain contact between the blades and skin, especially around facial contours, reducing the amount of missed hairs.
Mix ‘n Match, personalise, and customise your razor to suit you. You can experiment away.
Common issues that you may try to correct through blade and handle experimentation include:
- Missed hairs: You may be missing many hairs when you shave as a result of poor razor contact with the skin of your face. Try a razor handle with Flexball technology, designed for great contact with your skin, especially in the contoured areas of the face. You can also use the latest Gillette SkinGuard Razor which not only minimizes the tug and pull but also cut hair at skin level and thus providing a very comfortable shave.
- Glide smoothness: When you move your razor over your skin, does it pull and stutter instead of glide? Try a power handle. The micropulses reduce friction and increase razor glide, compared to manual handles.
Was this article helpful?